As the number of people having tattoos applied continues to rise, so does the number of people with resulting tattoo regret.
Tattoo regret is simply the remorse one feels after getting a tattoo. Regret is often fueled by a lifestyle change, a new job, a change in personal taste, or a shift in relationships.
Roughly 60% of tattooed Americans have thought about having their ink removed and more than 15% actively seek removal.
That is where we come in.
Laser Tattoo Removal of Vermont provides the most advanced laser tattoo removal to Vermont, Montreal, and all of New England. Our combination of expertly trained laser technicians and top-of-the-line technology allows us to give you the best removal possible.
We are dedicated to providing a safe, effective, and professional solution for eliminating your unwanted tattoo. Our certified laser specialists will discuss the process of laser tattoo removal and answer all of your questions. Our entire team has been certified by the experts in Q-switched laser training,
We strive for a professional, comfortable treatment experience for all of our patients.
DR. MARIA G. CARRACINO, M.D., P.C.
- Doctor of Medicine University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- Bachelor of Science Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Fletcher Allen Hospital
- Aesthetic Advancements: Aesthetic Applications in use of Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers, Boston Massachusetts
- Certified Provider of Laser Services
Cleveland Rickards, MPH, P.A.
Master of Public Health, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL. 2002
Bachelor of Science-- Physician Assistant Studies, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL. 2002
Bachelor of Arts--Biology, Franklin Pierce College, Rindge, NH. 1995
Clinical Instructor - Division of Emergency Medicine, Department of Surgery, College of Medicine, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT.
Physician Assistant - UVM Medical Center- Emergency Medicine
Physician Assistant - Porter Hospital - Emergency Medicine
American Academy of Physician Assistants, 2000 - present
Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants, 2003 - present
Physician Assistant Association of Vermont, 2003 - present
Oliver R. Barkley, P.A.
Franklin Pierce College - Physician Assistant
Virginia Commonwealth University - Special Education
Nat'l Commission On Cert of Physician Assistants
Barbara Swan, MSN, FNP-C
Master's degree - Nursing, University of Rochester - 1984
Marathon Health- Chief Medical Information Officer
Marathon Health -Chief Nursing Officer
Marathon Health - Chief Clinical Officer
UVM - Adjunct Professor at the Department of Nursing
- Laser Tattoo Removal of Vermont Highlights Medically Certified Laser Technicians and Astanza Duality
- Vermont's First Laser Tattoo Removal Clinic Opens Doors with Advanced Laser Technology
- Duality Laser Tattoo Removal in Vermont at Laser Tattoo Removal of Vermont
- Laser Tattoo Removal of Vermont–The Burlington Free Press/ USA TODAY